MonkeyMr. In January 2013, Southside produced "Millions" - the lead single from Pusha T's mixtape Wrath of Caine. The Teacher/Student Relationship of Beethoven and Haydn: Teachings by Josef Haydn used in the…, Stevie Wonder Quotes: The Soul Legend In His Own Words, Johnny Cash’s ‘At Folsom Prison’ at 50: An Oral History, The Music Plays On — Brahms Violin Sonatas, 2 Chainz’s Rap Career Is a Case Study in Irrational Self-Belief, “They Were Amazing”: Charles Peterson On Photographing Soundgarden, Back To The Beach: How Sun, Sand And Surf Inspired Beach Music. The group also includes producers TM88, DY (DY Krazy), Fuse 100, Tarentino, J-Xtreme, Purps, Nonstop Da Hitman, MP808, among others. [10] The music video for the song was released on February 10. UglyFriendI'm uglyUncleBacI love you, UncleBacUndefinedUndefinedUrben BeatsThis is the Urben Beats exclusiveUzehUzeh killed this track!Uzeh, what the fuck, bro?Uzeh, go stunt on them bitches! He’s never been so tortured, while Zaytoven’s keys have never sounded this graceful. "If young Metro don't trust you, I'm gon' shoot you" or "Metro Boomin want some … Future is now the biggest rapper alive not named Drake and Kendrick, and yet, despite releasing good-to-great solo projects over the last three years (Future, Hndrxx, EVOL, and Purple Reign) he’s struggled to graze the heights reached during his iconic 2015 run. BackpackWhat's in that bag boy?BaikBaik, roll that gas upBandPlayBandPlayLet the BandPlayBangkok RulesBangkok RulesBangladeshBangladeshBankroll Got ItB-B-Bankroll Got ItBansAyy yo, Bans, what you cookin'?Bass SantanaTo Bass be the gloryBased1Based1 got them bands, hoBdopeBdope, chiama due bitchesBeakonthenightCredo solo in Beak perché ha stessa luceBeat BillionaireBeat BillionaireBeat BoyBeat Boy taught meBeat By JeffAyy, let me hear that ho, JeffBeatPluggzPluggBeatPluggzBelinCookdThisBelin be chasin' them bands, boyBerkiOh yeah, Berki, this the one right hereBeyondrich YTYT, play that shitBHUNNAPHLEXNBigheadOoh, Bi-Bighead on the beatBig JoeJoe Joe BeatBijan AmirBijan 4 the 1 timeBijan 'bout to let that bitch goBillboard HitmakersBillboard HitmakersBill Did The BeatBill, this is importantBirdOnTheBeatBirdOnTheBeatBKayRahhh it’s BKay unahBLACKLUNGED ⛧BLACKLUNGEDBlackMayoB-B-BlackMayoIs-is-is mayonaisse an instrument?Black MetaphorBlack MetaphorBlizzed OutB-B-B-Blizzed OutBloubloodYeah, I'm bangin' red, but my beat came from BloubloodBlvckAmethystBlvckAmethystBL$$DBL$$DYoung BL$$D, boy, you saucin'BNYXBNYXDamn, where'd you find this?Damn son, where'd you find this?Bobby Johnson BeatsYou are now listening to a Bobby Johnson beatBobby KriticalBobby KriticalBobby, that shit hardBongo the Drum GAHDBongo by the way!BooeAnd I believe it is pronounced Booe, hahahaBoyfiftyB-B-B-BoyfiftyBrandon FinessinAyy, Brandon, man, why you—Ayy, Brandon, man, why you do that?BravestarrBravestarrBrentRamboBrentRamboRambo wayBrian SpencerBrian SpencerBruce24kPull some of that bass out, BruceBruferr BeatzBruffer got the heat, bitch!Bruno AlisonBruno Alison on the beatAlison, Alison, Alison...bryceunknwnAha, I miss you bryceBudd DwyerPull the trigger Budd DwyerBuddah BlessBuddah Bless this beatBugyB-B-BugyBugz RoninBugz on the beatBurd & KeyzBurd & Keyz!BYOU$Abso-lutely. See 15 Rappers With the Best Gimmicks of All Time, Lil Pump Faces Backlash for Trump Support, Rappers Claiming They're Better Than Another Artist, Denzel Curry Says Travis Scott Has a Funky Attitude, Offset Feeds Voters in Line at Atlanta Polling Places, Lil Pump Says He's Ignoring Hip-Hop Haters, Still Endorsing Trump, Lil Wayne's Girlfriend Dumps Him, Reportedly Over Trump Endorsement, Prepared Texas Voter Helps Others by Supplying Snacks at the Polls, Kanye West Votes For Himself in 2020 Presidential Election, AG Bill Barr Has Election Day Steak, Feels Confident Things Will Go Peacefu…, Cassie Randolph Drops Restraining Order Against Colton Underwood, Police In…, Christina Anstead Files for Divorce After Less Than 2 Years of Marriage, Whale Damn Near Swallows Kayakers in California's Avila Beach. Shortly after the albums release, two Mike Will-backed songs — “Turn on the Lights” and “Neva End” — climbed the charts and became then-the highest-selling singles of their respective careers. Consider: Southside’s production appears on ten Future projects (more than any producer on this list), while he’s produced or co-produced 42 Future songs (more than any producer on this list). Whether or not it was left off the album is irrelevant, with the track capturing Future at his absolute apex: three months removed from his excellent three-mixtape run, while weeks away from releasing the biggest album of his career. Future and Mike Will Made It catapulted into the mainstream simultaneously. MusicM.W.A. In hip-hop, there's always been appreciation for having a "calling card." Southside wasn't notified of the changes, which led to the two producers exchanging threats over Twitter. [12] Also in 2013, Southside & TM88 produced the song "Tapout" by Birdman for his album Rich Gang: Flashy Lifestyle. Despite such similarities, Luellen's sound is distinctly known to be more gangster, bombastic, gritty, rambunctious, and menacing compared to that of his collaborators. on the TrackKacey KhalielKhalielKane BeatzKane is in the building, niggaKanielTheOneKaniel made this oneOh, is that Kaniel again?KanKanKanKan on the beatKarltin BankzKarltin!KashakaYo they love KashakaKay9ineOh yeah, let's go, Kay9ineKBeaZyAyy, KBeaZy, you fyed upKC da BeatmonsterBeatmonster!KD33That's it right there KDUh-huh, play that for me one time, KD, play that for me one time, KDKenny BeatsWhoa, Kenny!KENNY!KenzDeanKenzDeanKeslleySó podia ser o KeslleyKeszKesz on the trackKevin McCallK-K-K-K-K-MacKevin KatanaUhg, I hate KevinKev RodgersDarnell, turn that beat downKeyon ChristYou have now stepped into the world of Keyon ChristKGRKGRKhris PHaha, KReam TeamKid CaesarKid Caesar was hereKid CultureKidKing PrezPrez get that moneyKitschkriegKitschkrieg, Kitschkrieg, KitschkriegK-K-K-K-KitschkriegKK McFlyYou're a Genius, McFlyKOP KarbeenKOPKOP drop that shit my niggaKrissiOKrissiO!KrookzKrookzKhroamWhy is everything Khroam?Everything is Khroam in the future!Khroam on the beatK’Shaun BeatsK'Shaun made this motherfucking beat, niggaK$upremeK$upreme on the beat, ayyKtwicebeatsKtwice on the beatKubi ProducentJezu Chryste, Kubi!KubiKudzuKudzuKXVII love you KXVIKyle BeatsYo, Kyle, this shit's crazyKyleYouMadeThatKyle, you made that? 019dexterDexterD-D-D-D-Dexter1Mind1Mind1st ClassWelcome to 1st Class10Fifty10Fifty, I love you12 Hunna12 Hunna on the beat1500 or Nothin'1500 or Nothin'16yrold16yrold20Rocket20Rocket on this bitch so it's gon' knock2 Tall2 Tall!2K BeatzAyy, 2K, this a madness, haha2Saint Productions2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2Saint Productions30 Roc30, you a fool for this one30, you a motherfuckin' fool, nigga5heriffHowdy 5heriff, what's new in the prairie?5ive Beatz5ive music7minutes2laYou now have seven minutes to LA808 Mafia808 Mafia8-8-8-808 Mafia808 my crew808MeloThis is a Melo beat808-H808 got them smokers808-Ray808-Ray904TEZZOWhy Cortez had to steal my beat? By late 2014, Southside's production continue to catapult into Atlanta's hip hop mainstream when Future's mixtape Monster went on to become one of the most well acclaimed rap releases during that year as Southside handled a quarter of the mixtape's entire production. "Married To The Game" (featuring Future), 02. Metro Boomin, Southside & Sonny Digital)", "Blue Jean Bandit - Single By Moneybagg Yo on Apple Music", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Southside_(record_producer)&oldid=985344668, Record producers from Georgia (U.S. state), BLP articles lacking sources from February 2017, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, 07.

Xbox One Safe Mode, Tutu Sharma Net Worth, Fan Coil Unit Vs Split System, Hungarian Gypsy Woman, Hercy Miller Height, Meme Man Science, Td Bank Hours Sunday, Ib Business Management Paper 2, 10 Things Guys Want From Their Girlfriends, John James Education, 1973 Camaro Engine Options, Bobby Hutton Quotes, Edward Newgate Quotes, Tatiana Barzach Wikipédia, How Much Does A Sterling Silver Spoon Weigh, Expedition Unknown Biggest Find, Meherposh Episode 5 Dailymotion, Killshot Movie 6b311, Mountain Cur Puppies For Sale In Kentucky, Pit Bull Rescue, Sticky Ninja Unblocked Games 77, Calgary Sun Horoscope, Izzy Harrison Yungblud Age, Flavour Net Worth 2020, Confide Vs Signal, Susie Boniface Partner, Miguel Bezos Exxon, Bellevue Shooting News, Describe A Challenge You Faced And How You Overcame It Essay, Excalibur Pool Hours, Thomas The Tank Engine And Friends Wiki, When Is Hallie Jackson Coming Back, Annamalai University Exam Fees Online Payment 2020, Reversing Emphysema Damage, Side Effects Of Smoking Dabs, Mlb Tv Blackout Reddit, Barn Swallow Migration Map 2020, Mallard Lake Fishing Regulations, Juliana Tyson Married, Beau Bridges Net Worth 2019, Hero Complex Psychology, Gabriel Iglesias Son Frankie Death, Rocks Plus Price List, Ghost Tv Iptv, Rivals Of Aether Matchup Chart, Dci Banks Aftermath Part 2 Plot, How Tall Is Andrew Cheney, Paul Carrack Wife, Blackview A60 Pro Update, Zoe Chao Age, Chp Inspection Appointment Scheduling, Mega Man 5 Boss Order, Teepee Twitch Wife, Foreigner Roblox Id, How To Say You Are My Everything In Sign Language, Dolphin Mmj Apk 2020, Kabbalah Tree Of Life 22 Paths, Joshy Express Promo Code, Protein Building Chemical In Our Bodies, Houses For Rent In Decatur Il Craigslist, Hero Siege Class, Slippery Jack Vs Porcini, Tacti Fm 20, Army Blackboard Cgsc,

MasiotaMasiota