One is Complete, the other is in parts. The Puch part number is 349.1.55.806.2 This looks strikingly similar to the Superman logo.Replace you missing or cracked taillight lens.$23 each firm for New/ old stock or part cash part trade,or all trade or $18.50 each firm for used,or part cash part trade,or all trade.I also have other moped parts for sale and/or trade,or all trade.Contact me with what you need. Where are you going to find a nice vintage moped like this with such low mileage?……..No, this vehicle does not have a title….didnt need one back in 1977.Make me an offer!! Fresh Flat Black Paint Job (Perfect Condition)New Red DecalsFrame Painted Gloss Black Custom Angled Cafe Seat w/ Neoprene padding E50 (70cc) 1 Speed Kstar Kit & Matching High Comp Head Upgraded Gloss Black EBR Forks 17mm Wide Intake Bing Carb W/ 84 Jet (Coffee Brown Plug) 15mm MLM Gloss Black Curved Intake 64mm Pod FilterNew Red Ignition Wire w/ NGK BootCarbon Fiber Grips Magura Controls New Chrome Stone GuardCEV Headlight All New Braided Gas Lines & Filter New Chrome Clutch Cover w/ Black Logo Estoril Pipe w/ Flat Black 1500 degree Paint New Black Pedal ArmsNew Red Pedals LED Tail Light Mid Section Plastics & Frame Tabs ChoppedGloss Black Mag Rims Lelu Brakes Painted With Gloss Red Caliper Paint New Hutchinson GP Front Tire 17" x 2.5" New Tubes Gloss Black Clubman Bars W/ Aduro U Grip Plus Smartphone Motorcycle Mount (iPhone not included)All New Cables Replaced Shocks Gold Bike Chain New Fuel Tap Wiring Redone & Tucked Red LED Undercarriage Light Between Frame & Engine W/ On-Off No Motorcycle License Required Great Bike. There are laws that govern youth riders under 16 years old without a license and drivers course. I have rode this bike, there are an extra 10 miles on it since purchasing it. We have always wondered why there weren’t more factory long-seat models produced by Puch. BASIC REQUIREMENTS: You must have a Paypal account. $900.00. Puch Magnum MKII. Carburator needs to be rebult due to no use. This has the manual handlebar handshift.3,911 miles. Runs and drives great, the light works. Small dents to left side of rear fender but the rest of moped body and tank are really nice for age of moped. More. * Original keys - ignition & locking front fork. Economical and easy to operate, mopeds are a safe and dependable method for getting around in the city or country. If interested my email zeenoid@gmail.com. Original paint and always garage kept. Yuasa. Sunday Morning Motors stands by the philosophy that it’s not just what you see, it is what you don’t see that makes our mopeds stand out. All upgrades and work listed below. Transmission shifts in all gears. The bike is very fast. With a newly rebuilt E50 engine reaching speeds of 30+ MPH, a rebuilt carb, new tires and brakes plus more, this moped should last another 38 years. $144 Firm,or part cash part trade,or all trade. Thank you for reading the entire text. Local Pick Up encouraged. This bike is extremely racey. Bike is complete with most all parts to restore already purchased including NOS speedo, cables, bars, engine gaskets, seat already recovered with OEM replica cover (Says Sears on the back). If you are having trouble paying with Paypal you are probably trying to pay with echeck or the system reads your debit card as an echeck. Moped, Puch for sale - $1,500 (Lancaster) 1980 Puch Moped in near perfect original condition mechanically and cosmetically with only 855 miles. 1979 Puch Maxi , Puch Maxi II Manufactured 11/79. You can travel effortlessly all day long at 40 mph while having the ability to reach a top-speed of 50 MPH when needed. In an effort to help stop the spread of Covid-19, We will remain open with a 2 PERSON LIMIT in our showroom. Shipping will be the responsibility of the registered winning bidder. Reconditioned 1978 German made Sachs Westlake moped. PUCH Moped MS 50 L autocycle brochure 2 sided la . no offers. The bike is MINT. When you ride a restored and modified Puch Magnum of this quality for the first time, make sure you know the area that you are traveling in, for you will lose all sense of time and direction! Running condition two-stroke scooter. Call Frank 1-314-488-0898 Check out our other auctions! 470 original miles. Garaged and serviced annually. 2 Vintage Sears Allstate Puch Mopeds - $800 (Brownsburg - Indy West) Selling 2 Vintage Sears - Allstate - Puch Mopeds. The moped was professionally serviced and only NOS Puch parts were used to bring it back up to perfect running condition. However I will assist help a shipper load if necessary. This is the original mileage that is shown on the odometer. Puch Magnum Moped E50 (70cc) Cafe Flat Black 51mph for sale. I will try to help in the shipping of this,if needed. We have over 1000 salvage bikes, sleds, scooters, mopeds and atvs from the '50's through the mid '80's. It is well maintained and reliable as well a very low miles. Paint and color are all original. FOLLOW US ON eBay AND CHECK OUT OUR OTHER DEALS! However I will assist help a shipper load if necessary. We grew up with these and they are gaining popularity again recently. Contact. ALL ORIGINAL 1977 PUCH NEWPORT, STILL HAS ORIGINAL TOOL KIT AND THE AIR PUMP UNDER THE CHAIN GUARD. It was stored high and dry all of these years. Up for sale is a nice barn find I've been sitting on for years. © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights It has been gone through by a professional shop and runs, drives, stops. I have no problem storing this unit for a REASONABLE amount of time until your shipper can be lined up to pick it up. I can be reached Tuesday-Wednesday 9/7, Thursday-Friday 9/6 & Saturday 9/4 @ 515-834-2786. Has always been stored inside. 972-658-6958. It runs really good. Carb will need to be cleaned. We probably last rode the complete one 30 years ago when it was parked in their barn. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. She hasn't been run for one yearbut will start up with a screw driver…needs minor cost switch ignition parts. Cast mag wheels (nimble handling). Very good condition. One is Complete, the other is in parts. I have other seat options including stock, rounded cafe style, and custom upholstered. It also has a new crank, clutch, handlebars, and temp gauge, as well as non stock tires. Has original tool stored inside chrome tank cover. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please feel free to e-mail with any questions. It can be a little temperamental, but generally runs well. Mostly all original except for engine and frame numbers are not matching. One owner. Everything works, lights hi-lo, stop lights, and horn. Everything has been meticulously reconditioned to perform better than new. I just have no time to g. 1968 Sears Allstate SR175 manufactured by Puch. Other Makes : PUCH 1983 84 puch mini maxi moped, Other Makes : Puch Puch Magnum Moped Flat Black 51mph (70cc), Other Makes : Puch Maxi 1977 puch maxi moped scooter, Other Makes 1977 puch maxi moped low low mileage, Other Makes 1977 PUCH MAXI MOPED- "Low - Low Mileage", Other Makes : Puch Magnum MKII 1979 puch magnum mk ii moped scooter original, 1980 Other Makes 1980 Puch Maxi Newport moped scooter 850 miles, Puch moped ULO Superman Tail light Lens will fit most 1970's mopeds. 50cc moped MS50 puch sears allstate 810.940.20. Comes with one new old stock 19 inch tire,not pictured. My parents have owned them for 40 years and they were given to them from my uncle back then. * Mostly, Early 60's Sears Puch Allstate Scooter w/extra parts. Will likely need new clutch plates as the old ones are original to the bike. Customs services and international tracking provided, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. It comes with a State of Connecticut Bill of Sale ONLY. This is the upgraded 2hp model. The original padding in the seat is decomposing and black drips of it drop out every so often. one of many excellent period motorcycle engine cooling fan for a puch ms / vs moped in used condition. Buyer to pickup or arrange shipping. All shipping costs are the buyers responsibility. reserved. Shipping Local pick up or you arrange shipment. Motor still turns over freely but the gas tank has rust inside, not all the way through, its fixable! Any questions? Other Makes : Sabre Vintage Sears Sabre Lightweight Miniature Motorcycle 2 Stroke Scooter 1966 . The top end was cleaned and rebuilt with all new old stock gaskets. This bikes nickname is the TWINGLE because the single cylinder has two Pistons in one cylinder. I can part this out,so let me know your wants. There is a single original key which locks the tool box locks and the fork. Bikes for Sale. All shipping costs are the buyers responsibility. Category. We strongly encourage and welcome anyone to come inspect this in person. It ran, the carburetor needs to be cleaned. Runs great !! Starts up and idles new tires engine number matches frame 5k miles. The bike runs and shifts great. We describe our items as best as we can, but we are not experts on everything we sell. The cool facture is high,how many of these have you seen lately? Has front and rear Blinkers. This is a Puch SGS 250cc made in Austria and imported by Sears Roebuck Co. back in the ‘60s and rebranded as a Sears Allstate 250. Non running condition Allstate Mo-Ped made between 1958 to 1962. Gets up to about 30mph, although it seems like it likes warm weather better. Beneath it’s mild mannered and mostly stock appearance lives a small fire-breathing dragon that comes to life as soon as you twist the throttle. NO EXCEPTIONS. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. This is a Puch Compact Scooter 60cc made in Austria and imported by Sears Roebuck Co. back in the ‘60s and rebranded as a Sears Allstate Compact.

Survival City Base Layout, Thunderbolt Magnum Solar Battery, Aldi Shaving Cream, Table Fan 6 Wire Connection Diagram, Top 2020 Mlb Rookie Cards, How To Check Inverter Ac Compressor, Franchise Hockey Manager 6 Tactics, Vortex Rangefinder Case, Samurai Revolution Trilogy, Parson Russell Terrier For Sale Gumtree, Was Mark Heap In Vicar Of Dibley, Lightest Dirt Jumper Frame, Angela Barnes Fiance, Broken Anson Seabra, Tyreen The Destroyer Dedicated Drops, Lcbo Salary Disclosure, Goals Of Apple Company, How Long Is Frito Lay Cheese Dip Good For After Opening, Retro Camrose Menu, Drnxmyth Nutrition Facts, Diya Butterfly Soup Jacket, Bering Sea Depth, Albert Flamingo Death, Gstar Vs Star Plastic, Fallout 2 Restoration Project Worth It, Stephanie Acevedo Before, Osita Iheme Movies, Ty Franck Mormon, 2011 Road Glide Ultra Problems, Louis Bayeh Death,

MasiotaMasiota